Noble Realms

spirituality - physics - conspiracy - philosophy - wisdom - and more...

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Noble Realms Forum is now closed. It will remain online as a searchable archive of posts spanning 3/25/04 to 2/22/08. Members may still log in to use email functions, but there will be no further posting activity. Thank you to everyone who has contributed over the years. - Tom/montalk

#1 2007-01-14 17:53:10

lyra
Naked Emperor Pointer Outer
Website

Latitude 33 and other possible "markers"

Normally I wouldn't start a thread like this, but it struck me as something that a lot of NR'ers might find interesting.  So here we are!

For starters, last night I discovered that the town that I grew up in Connecticut for 9 years is located at the same latitude as Tom's hometown in Iowa...and then Mt. Shasta, and also Cheyenne Mountain (NORAD...) of all places.   It's latitude 41 degrees, plus/minus a few sub degrees north and south.  But it's all at 41 degrees north, which struck me as being pretty interesting.   I mean, what are the odds that two of the towns we've lived in would be located on the same exact latitude...and then match up to Mt. Shasta and Cheyenne Mountain?  What it means, I don't know, but it's interesting!  big_smile 

I then was musing about latitude 33, (esoteric/freemasonic number) because I remembered that Columbia South Carolina was located there.  I think I learned that via Goro Adachi's work a few years ago, and it was cited as being a "marker" of sorts.  So for fun I pulled out my atlas of the world and looked up what is located at latitude 33:

Atlanta, Georgia - Illuminati sister city to Denver;
Phoenix, Arizona - Phoenix, more masonic/Illuminati nonsense;
Roswell, New Mexico - Self explanatory. wink
Orange County, CA - Lived there for 10 years; in fact there's a cafe in downtown Laguna Beach called "Latitude 33";
Columbus Mississippi;
Columbia South Carolina;

And on a minor note, stuff like Birmingham, Alabama and the Salton Sea in California, (at 33.3 exactly).  I was really surprised that Edwards Air Force Base in the CA desert didn't match up, but alas, that was at 34 degrees.

Anyway, struck me as being small, yet interesting enough to mention.  Give some "food for thought" about the fact that the set up of this reality isn't by random chance as something might have you believe.  wink  Whether it's hyperdimensional, or by conscious physical design, I don't know.  Related to all this is this thread:

http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?id=2564

...which covers the mathematical message/design of the moon, and also briefly gets into Goro's "time rivers" theory, regarding the mathematical message/design of the Nile, Mississippi and Amazon rivers.  Speaking of Goro's "Time Rivers" theory, I have his book open in front of me and found the page where he correlates the Mississippi to key features of the Nile.  In lining both rivers up side by side he discovered some interesting things.  It would help to have the diagram that shows both rivers side by side, but you can still get the idea without it.  Here's an excerpt from page 197-198, (bolded words my own emphasis):

Goro in "The Time Rivers" wrote:

"The Mississippi River's relevance to the Time River scheme can be demonstrated more dramatically by having it shown side by side with the Nile.  This is done by aligning the Mississippi's beginning point (or more accurately the northernmost point) laterally with Giza/30 degree N.

What emerges from this arrangement is startling:

A.  The most significant point on the Mississippi River is at latitude 37 degree N., where the river is joined by its principal tributary, the Ohio River.  It divides the Mississippi into the 'upper Mississippi' and the 'lower Mississippi' and the town situated there is suggestively named 'Cairo'.  Indeed, as Figure 12.3 reveals, 37 degrees N. happens to precisely correspond to the Great Bend's peak at 19.5 degrees!

B.  About 220 km downstream from 'Cairo' we find Memphis, the largest city of Tennessee named after - yet again - an Egyptian city.  (Memphis was the first capital of Egypt.)  And this time the association is dramatically followed up by Memphis' latitude (35.14 degrees) corresponding to the Nile's 17.64 degree N - almost the exact latitude of the Atbara confluence (17.67 degrees N.)...

C.  About 180 km further downstream the Mississippi is joined by the Arkansas River, and about 90 km further south it is joined by the southern border of Arkansas.  The esoteric significance of the latter is initially intimated by its latitude, 33 degrees N. - "33" being a key Time-River, as well as Masonic, number.  It is also hard to miss the 'Ark' in the name 'Ark-ansas' (its official abbreviation is 'Ark.')  This is reinforced by the name of ht estate capital - 'Little Rock' - evoking the closely related 'heavenly stone' theme.   Sure enough, we find that the latitude 33 degrees N. corresponds to the Nile's 15.5 degrees N., which is almost exactly Khartoum's latitude (15.6 degrees N.) where the 'Ark river' (Blue Nile) joins the main Nile!......

Interesting stuff.  It definitely seems that latitude/longitude are a key component to revealing the "higher design" of things.  I recommend Goro's Time Rivers book if you haven't already read it.  http://www.goroadachi.com/timerivers/   It's not perfect, (no book is!) but it's worth a read.  He noticed things that mainstream society and science don't want to see or acknowledge.

Oh yeah....just realized......the Salton Sea connection is pretty interesting, as it's this HUGE inland salt water lake of sorts that was accidentally formed through a mishap when damming up the Colorado River.  But it would also match up to the Nile River stuff on the other side of the world. 

Oh, and another thing....while compiling this post I experienced a pronounced ear muting.  No ringing/tones accompanied it, just the low key muting.  So, that says something I suppose.  Something perked up when I began typing this. wink

Last edited by lyra (2007-01-29 13:42:10)

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy shit ... what a ride!"  - Anonymous
-----
"I get by with a little help from my (higher density) friends."
-----

#2 2007-01-15 06:41:17

free*world
*apply within

Re: Latitude 33 and other possible "markers"

Hi Lyra,

Prompted by your post I went searching the globe for 33 degrees north and south.  As I just noted in the NWO in Oz thread, we live within the 33 degree south on the west side of Australia.  Sydney is opposite side of Australia (east) at 33 degrees south.

In the north, there is China, Afghanistan, Syria, Iran and Iraq, Bagdad, Damascus, Beirut, Casablanca/Morocco, BERMUDA!!. 

Hmmm

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. Jimi Hendrix 

#3 2007-01-15 18:01:48

lyra
Website

yikes

Holy crap, Free*world...I didn't even think to check the Midldle East.  But indeed, Baghdad, Beirut and Damascus all fall on 33 degrees N latitude. The 33 line also cuts right through Afghanistan and Iran. and 33 S is right through Sydney, like you noted.  Interesting!   What it means, I don't know, but it seems there could be patterns in the chaos.   I mean, what are the odds that Baghdad is right on 33?   hmm  hmmm....

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy shit ... what a ride!"  - Anonymous
-----
-----

#4 2007-01-16 18:11:50

thr33tim3

Read a very interesting article about this just over a year ago!

http://www.red-ice.net/specialreports/2 … ifice.html

The 33rd Parallel - Masonic Line of Death for Psychic Energy
Geo-Spatial Alignment of Southern Death Rows & Abu Ghraib as Evidence of Human Sacrifice Ritual to Superhuman Entities for Temporal Power

very long article.. written by PH http://phdowntown.blogspot.com/

http://www.red-ice.net/specialreports/2005/12dec/33rdsacrifice.gif

Tim

#5 2007-01-16 18:14:47

thr33tim3

PH wrote:

http://phdowntown.blogspot.com/2006/01/ … s-nyc.html

MORMON TEMPLE - 40TH PARALLEL- ALIGNS NYC & MADRID TERROR ATTACKS ,"STRANGEST PLACE ON EARTH" AND MULTIPLE DEATH "EVENTS" -
Evidence hints at Preparation for antichrist arrival in Manhattan-

This Writer has previously noted the sinister alignment with the 33rd parallel and various

death row facilities in the United States and Abu Ghraib. As part of that research, information

was gathered that pointed - clearly - to a parallel alignment on the 40th parallel north latitude.

This location happens to run through the Mormon Temple in Salt Lake City, Utah.

The format will be factual and connect - the - dots. The reader as always must draw their own

conclusion - is it a part of a coordinataed geospatial design / grid or is it more "coincidence" ???

Tim

#6 2007-01-17 14:23:43

lyra
Website

Hey Tim, thanks for posting that link.  That's fascinating how many death row prisons just so happen to be located on the 33rd latitude.  The bit about the lesser 36 latitude was interesting as well, with Carthage, the Luxor pyramid and Nevada, and Memphis Tennessee.

-----
-----

#7 2007-01-17 14:51:07

morningsun76
the answer has been with you the whole time

Shoot, I really want to post a picture here of Frank Drebin in "The Naked Gun" where he is in front of the exploding fireworks factory, with rockets and fireworks and stuff flying up all over the place and exploding in the air, and he's there on the bullhorn saying "Move on, people, there's nothing to see here!"   big_smile    That would be funny.   But I can't find a picture of it.

#8 2007-01-17 22:16:46

Enoch

Interesting facts. It is a bit off but recently on another forum a partner of mine noticed that as i wrote a long article about the templar. That it was my 33rd post and also that im 33 years old.  tongue

#9 2007-01-18 09:01:26

SiriArc
AD VO ZIN

http://www.democraticunderground.com/articles/01/11/24_moveon.jpg

http://www.wolffelaar.nl/~jeroen/naked_gun_three_ver1.jpg

11   23   11

#10 2007-01-18 12:22:32

belljar

I'll scare you even more I'll be 33 in 2012.

lol

#11 2007-01-19 02:57:52

thr33tim3

Curiouser and curiouser..

http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=19540

House Resolution 33: Recognizing and Honoring Freemasons (GovTrack.us)
110th CONGRESS, 1st Session

H. RES. 33
Recognizing the thousands of Freemasons in every State in the Nation and honoring them for their many contributions to the Nation throughout its history.

IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES

January 5, 2007

Mr. GILLMOR submitted the following resolution; which was referred to the Committee on Oversight and Government Reform

RESOLUTION

Recognizing the thousands of Freemasons in every State in the Nation and honoring them for their many contributions to the Nation throughout its history.

Whereas Freemasons, whose long lineage extends back to before the Nation's founding, have set an example of high moral standards and charity for all people;

Whereas the Founding Fathers of this great Nation and signers of the Constitution, most of whom were Freemasons, provided a well-rounded basis for developing themselves and others into valuable citizens of the United States;

Whereas members of the Masonic Fraternity, both individually and as an organization, continue to make invaluable charitable contributions of service to the United States;

Whereas the Masonic Fraternity continues to provide for the charitable relief and education of the citizens of the United States;

Whereas the Masonic Fraternity is deserving of formal recognition of their long history of care-giving for the citizenry and their example of high moral standards; and

Whereas Freemasons have always revered and celebrated St. John's Day, June 24th, as dedicated to their patron saints: Now, therefore, be it

Resolved, That the House of Representatives recognizes the thousands of Freemasons in every State in the Nation and honors them for their many contributions to the Nation throughout its history.

Anonymous      Posted: Jan 17 2007, 10:35 AM Link
70.21.XXX.XXX     i would like to point out that this is the 13th day this congress has been in session.

Tim

#12 2007-04-17 04:17:09

Athenais

Hey, I was born on the 33rd parallel!  I was born in Athens, Georgia at exactly 33.96 degrees.  On June 16.  616 33 96.  Freaky...

Some interesting places in Georgia along latitude 33 and 34:

The Georgia Guidestones  (34.16 degrees)

Rock Eagle effigy mound (33.42 degrees)

Cherokee Center of the World located just outside of Hartwell (34.35 degrees)

Etowah Mounds (34.13 degrees)

The first British colonists to settle in Georgia arrived in Savannah (3203'03" or 32.06 degrees) on February 12, 1733.  Georgia's first Masonic lodge was also founded in Savannah.  Georgia was of course the 13th colony. 

Also worth noting that Sherman's devastating march through Georgia took place on the 32nd and 33rd parallels.

Board footer